The Northwest Parkway LLC (NWP) respects the privacy of its patrons. Customer information is limited to parties who require access in order to perform GO-PASS toll processing functions. In some instances information may be used for the following purposes:
- With law enforcement agencies conducting criminal investigations as required by law.
- In accordance with subpoenas or court orders.
- In connection to the toll collection and enforcement process.
- In summary form (i.e. not specific to any individual customer) for individuals or organizations.
NWP DOES NOT sell or share our GO-PASS customer data with outside marketers. NWP DOES NOT provide specific customer account or activity data to other organizations except as required by law and for toll collection and violation enforcement processing.
How Do We Use Your Information?
NWP treats all submitted information confidentially. Customer information is accessed only when required for GO-PASS toll processing business purposes. Data obtained from you will be routinely used for the following purposes:
- Establish and maintain your GO-PASS account information.
- Maintain your account balance.
- Process toll payments and any administrative fees electronically.
- Notify you of changes in your account status.
- Provide you with periodic statements about activity in your account.
- Collect and enforce toll payments.